Lawn Care in Northeast Georgia
Our lawn care is designed to meet your property’s unique needs whatever they may be. We take the time to evaluate your yard's current condition, then create a custom treatment plan based on our findings. Whether you have brown spots, stubborn weeds, bare patches, or anything in between, we have the solution for you!
Our technicians offer the following lawn care services in Northeast Georgia:
- Lawn Fertilization
- Weed Control
- Fungicide Control
- Core Aeration
- Mosquito Control
- Tree and Shrub Care
- Lawn Maintenance
- And More!
Get a Free Estimate
About This Service
We know how important it is to have not only a beautiful, vibrant yard, but expert technicians that will do the job right the first time. We approach each yard with different care and make sure our company values stay true with every job we start. When you trust Legacy Lawn Care, you’ll receive:
- Year-round care: Your lawn’s needs change with the seasons, so we schedule eight treatments throughout the year to keep it looking great.
- Strategic fertilization: We plan fertilizer applications around the growing season, ensuring your grass has the nutrients it needs to thrive.
- Weed control: Grassy weeds and broadleaf weeds don’t stand a chance against our targeted herbicide applications.
Further enhance the health of your lawn with the following add on services:
- Core aeration: We give your grass room to breathe by removing plugs of soil and allowing air, water, and nutrients to reach the roots.
- Lawn disease treatment: We quickly identify and treat the specific disease that’s affecting your yard, preventing it from spreading.
Lawn Fertilization in Northeast Georgia
Over time, soil naturally loses the nutrients that your grass needs to survive. This results in brown patches, slow-growing grass, and dead spots. Our fertilizer applications are designed to replenish those nutrients and reverse the damage to your grass. We use a slow-release fertilizer that contains nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium, as well as other micronutrients. Here’s how our lawn fertilization in Northeast Georgia can help:
- Nitrogen encourages chlorophyll production which causes growth and makes grass blades greener.
- Phosphorus stimulates root growth which makes grass grow stronger and fuller.
- Potassium makes your grass more resistant to drought, disease, and other stressors.
Weed Control in Northeast Georgia
No matter how perfectly you water, mow, and fertilize, your lawn can still quickly be taken over by weeds like clover, crabgrass, and thistle. To combat this unwanted growth, our weed control in Northeast Georgia combines post-emergent solutions that target existing weeds and pre-emergent solutions that prevent new weeds from germinating. This ensures weeds never get the chance to take over.
Fungicide Treatment in Northeast Georgia
Most fungi and spores in your grass are harmless; under the right conditions, however, they can become lawn diseases that spread easily and kill your grass. Correctly identifying the lawn disease is the most important and most difficult part of the process, as each disease has its own treatment. To ensure you don’t do further damage to your grass, leave the fungicide treatment to the professionals.
Our fungicide treatment in Northeast Georgia works against a variety of lawn diseases, including the two most common:
- Brown patch: Irregular, rough, circular patches of brown grass that occur when the weather is hot and humid.
- Dollar spot: Small, round, straw-colored spots that pop up anytime from late spring to late fall.
Get Service Within 48 Hours
Sitting around, just waiting for something to get done is frustrating. That’s why we offer lawn care in Northeast Georgia within 48 hours. Our technicians are always ready to jump into action, so when you give us a call, we’ll be there to inspect your yard and create a treatment plan. No one is as fast or reliable as the technicians at Legacy!
Great Service Without a Binding Contract
We believe that lawn care doesn’t have to be complicated. Our services are effective, affordable, and don’t require binding contracts. You get to choose what works best for you, whether it’s routine visits or occasional help. Either way, we’ll always go above and beyond to ensure your yard looks its best.
Servicing in the Winder, GA Area
As a locally-owned and operated company, we take great pride in helping our neighbors across Northeast Georgia. We’ve been providing quality lawn care since 2005 and can’t wait to help you next! Our services are available in: