Lawn Aeration in Bethlehem and the Surrounding Areas
Your landscape is under constant stress from things like foot traffic, heavy rains, warm weather, and improper maintenance. Those stressors can lead to soil compaction as well as thatch buildup, which is a layer of dead grass and other organic material. These conditions make it difficult for grass to receive the water and nutrients it needs to grow, leading to unhealthy and patchy turf. To reverse the damage, trust our professional lawn aeration and overseeding services. Aerating your yard will not only provide numerous health benefits, but you will notice a huge difference in the vibrance and aesthetics! If you are wondering what makes your soil compacted and in need of aeration, this can include:
- Foot traffic
- Yard work when it's too wet or too dry
- Heavy Machinery
*Legacy Lawn Care offers core aeration services, not liquid applications*
Get a Free Estimate
Benefits of Lawn Aeration
To aerate your lawn, we use core aeration machines that remove small plugs of soil from the ground. This allows water and nutrients to penetrate the ground and reach the roots, resulting in more expansive root systems. Our lawn aeration in Northeast Georgia makes a major difference in the health of your grass, with benefits such as:
- Reduced water runoff: Breaking up compacted soil makes it easier for water to be absorbed. This results in less runoff and standing water.
- Thicker grass: This process gives new grass room to grow while overseeding fills in bare patches, resulting in a thicker, more even yard.
- Increased disease resistance: As your grass becomes healthier, it naturally becomes more resistant to disease, pests, and drought.
- Stronger roots: Grass needs an extensive root system to thrive, something that’s impossible to achieve if the soil is too dense. By breaking up the soil, we give roots room to grow.
Combine Aeration with Overseeding
Just like any other plant, grass doesn’t live forever. Things like physical damage, disease, lack of nutrients, and old age take their toll on grass and can eventually kill it. This results in bare spots that aren’t replaced naturally, as most residential lawns can’t produce seed. Luckily, we also offer overseeding services. We’ll apply grass seed to your lawn during the growing season to replace lost volume.
Servicing Within 48 Hours, No Contracts Necessary
We’re always willing to go the extra mile to ensure you have a hassle-free experience, which is why we offer services within 48 hours of scheduling. When you have a problem with your yard, you can give us a call and our technicians will come knocking on your door shortly after. We also offer no-contract services, so you can enjoy all the benefits of lawn aeration in Northeast Georgia without an unnecessary contract.
Servicing in the Bethlehem, GA and the Surrounding Cities
As a locally owned and operated company, we take great pride in helping our neighbors in Bethlehem and the surrounding areas. We’ve been providing quality lawn care since 2005 and can’t wait to help you next! Our services are available in: